Ranging from alpine flights to extreme skiing, there a numerous activities available in close proximity to your Lake Tekapo back packer accommodation. Some sites that are worth visiting are:
- 100% Pure NZ The New Zealand Tourism Board Web site.
- Air Safaris – Take an unforgettable scenic flight into the spectacular Mount Cook and Westland World Heritage Parks
- Alpine Recreation – Offers hiking, climbing and ski touring in the Mount Cook region.
- Aoraki Naturally – A clothes-free homestay in the heart of the Mackenzie Country.
- New Zealand Entry Network – A selection of New Zealand Web sites.
- New Zealand Tourism Online – A New Zealand travel directory.
- New Zealand’s Information Network – A directory of New Zealand sites.
- NZS.com – The definitive map of New Zealand Web space.
- Pacific Tourways– A leading coach and group tour operator with coaches based in Auckland, Christchurch and Queenstown.
- Round Hill Ski Area – A family ski field that has reopened in 2001 and has just installed a Garaventa CTEC T-Bar and learner lift on the existing lift lines.
- Scenic Pacific New Zealand Tours – 35 spectacular coach tours of New Zealand’s finest attractions. Tours depart from Auckland, Christchurch and Queenstown.